Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success"
Senior Water & TSE Network Engineer
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Senior Water & TSE Network Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Water & TSE Network Engineer will be responsible for design and construction supervision/support of irrigation water distribution network development during the lifecycle of all the program components.
• Responsible of the TSE/Irrigation Systems design and construction as per the Project procedures.
• Development of design guidelines for Water & TSE network.
• Evaluation of tenders, prepare tender reports and recommendations, and selection of designer and contractors;
• Responsible of the production of TSE/Irrigation design packages of all stages, post concept design stage (all project documentation, including specifications, cut sheets & schedules) in line with the contractual obligations / scope of work and related deliverables;
• Preparation of design reports, technical specifications and BoQ for the Civil/Water/Irrigation Utilities works and all the equipments;
• Preparation of Civil/Infrastructures water utilities (Water & TSE/Irrigation design drawings including Storage Tanks/Reservoirs, Pumping Stations & Transmission and Distribution Pipelines (Layouts & Profiles, Valve Chambers, Air Valves, Washouts, Isolation, Interconnection…etc);
• Preparation of Technical Design Reports review (Irrigation Water Demand, Pipe Sizing Calculations, Hydraulic Calculations, Selection of Pipe Material, Technical Specifications, etc…);
• Manage the design and construction of the water supply network to ensure that it is compatible with its urban environment;
• Ensure design and construction is in compliance with relevant codes, standards, regulations and requirements of local authority;
• Work with design organizations, both internal and external, to secure delivery and approved TSE/Irrigation project design;
• Monitor progress of design and construction delivery, identify areas for improvement, and take action to resolve outstanding issues;
• Ensure that critical dates are met on time, within agreed cost & to technical requirement;
• Ensure design and construction risk assessments are carried out;
• Manage the liaison with numerous TSE/Irrigation stakeholders including clients, municipalities, government bodies and work teams;
• Perform all other position related duties as requested.
• Strong design and commercial skills, win work and oversee delivery
• Effective leader (has an instinctive eye for talent), proven ability to motivate others and get results both through direct reports and external suppliers (Internal as well as external third party sub consultants);
• Strategic thinker – ability to spot opportunities and galvanize the resource and the expertise in order to capitalize on them;
• Experience of interpreting and understanding local rules, regulations and design guides;
• Appreciation and working knowledge of TSE/Irrigation design techniques and solutions;
• Appreciation and working knowledge of TSE/Irrigation construction techniques and solutions;
• Excellent client meeting, presentation and report writing skills;
• Skills in Project Management and Bid Preparation;
• Entrepreneurial outlook – keen interest to play a pivotal role in growing the business;
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.