Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Ensures a safe and healthy environment at the worksite through the effective application of the Company's HSEQ systems.
- Completion of all HSEQC and Operational Documentation required to be completed during and after each Well test operation and delivering the same to the Well Test Operations Manager for his review.
- Provides task supervision as required over junior crew and to ensure that all personnel engage in the task have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the tasks to be performed.
- Acts as shift focal point at the worksite between all crew members, subcontracting personnel and the client representative in the absence of the supervisor.
- Provides input to the planning for the job including equipment set-up, well site direction and customer-related support activities.
- Performs cleaning, operational testing and pressure testing of equipment during the pre-job procedures
- Prepares and packs ancillary equipment to be used for the operation
- Performs pre/post job equipment inspections
- Performs and completes ongoing and preventative maintenance procedures for the equipment on location
- Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service
- Supports the Supervisor in ensuring safe completion of tasks and in the clean-up and preparation for the next job
- Ensures completion of all required documentation relating to equipment and personnel in the course of the operations performed.
- Supports the Supervisor to ensure the customer is satisfied with the service provided including the accuracy of all data and reports provided.
- Assists in training junior operators under direction of supervisor.
- To ensure professional and helpful attitude towards all customer representatives and crew.
- Attend, participate and chair pre-job safety meetings as required
- Completion of primary/high school or equivalent experience
- Good interpersonal and some basic mentoring and training skills
- Self-motivated and can work independently with little supervision
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations
- Ability to perform effectively as part of a team member
- Basic reading comprehension, writing skills and calculator skills required
- Computer skills including MS Office and company software
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors: Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.