Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You, as a "Solution Representative - Brand Specialist", are responsible for developing specific IBM server solutions that address client's business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting IBMs Systems Hardware specific business strategies by selling IBM Server Solutions (Z System/Mainframe, Power Systems) to enterprise and commercial accounts.
We live in an era of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace by building professions that didn't exist before. The emergence of cognitive computing, cloud, analytics, social, mobile and security. As the world's largest technology and consulting employer, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and we encourage you to consider being part of this remarkable team.
We are seeking talented individuals passionate about making an impact in selling IBM's server portfolio to both maintain and grow existing revenue streams and relationships and to develop new clients. Who are ambitious, influencers, ready to interact with a variety of other highly motivated people, and love to work in a changing environment.
Our successful Sales Specialists use their expertise to deliver industry centric Business solutions to clients of all sizes and markets. As a consultative, client facing, sales professional, you will be guided by IBM's purpose: To Be Essential to its clients.
- You will need to build and provide critical resources needed to develop the best solution for the client.
- Applying IBM brand strategies and offerings, methods, and models, to ensure world-class design and delivery for some of the world's most creative IT and business solutions.
- You will actively engage clients, establishing trust and credibility in our ability to help them grow their businesses.
- Solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM confirmed technology solutions.
- Strong ability to identify sales leads and manage them from identify to contract signature.
- Experience in value selling. Being able to build a business case and compelling value tied to a solution and server platform.
- Able to independently build, manage and maintain relationships a a C-Level in very large clients
- Highly confident and capable of delivering presentations to the client at ANY level, including C-level.
- Develop account-specific business plans and effective solution offerings in a competitive landscape.
- Prepare quotes / pricing, and other proposal development activities
- Make meaningful references and keep good relationship with key influencing customers.
- Have great networking skills which will be critical when working with different parts of IBM throughout the lifecycle of a deal. This will include the IBM ecosystem in the identification and qualification of opportunities, through to leading bid teams made up of legal, technical, commercial and risk personnel as you work through to closure.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of sales leadership and a successful
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Server solutions sales
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.