Job description / Role
Presents and sells one GE Healthcare Service Contracts at Point of Sale of new equipment, out of warranty, out of contracts and at Renewal (maximize Capture rate). Identifies new prospects across all modalities and feed to appropriate Service/Sales Team members.
- Delivers service revenues objectives across Service offers portfolio: PMS, Non contracts O&U and solutions for Healthcare systems
- Focal sales contact in all his designated accounts
- Manages strategic relationship
- Identifies business opportunities within his designated accounts to increase share and maximize One GE Healthcare service sales revenues
- Responsible for all accounts prospecting and sales for his designated accounts
- Responsible for Revenue for all service segments in all his designated accounts
- Proactively works with the equipment team
- Participates in and develops customers account strategies with commercial Product leaders, Director of Service and Commercial Operations Teams
- Develops customer relationships at all levels from system operators to Board level to promote Service offerings
- Provides inputs to Service Sales Manager to increase strategies efficiency
- Responsible for Service Sales campaigns execution
- Promotes and sells Service image and tools (Customer Service Center, Academy).
- 5 years relevant sales experience
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Board level negotiator
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer Management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Service products and equipment modalities
- Service Environment knowledge
- Language proficiency in English & Arabic
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l and/or local Law is broken
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
- Business and results oriented
- Effective problem solving
- Effective personal organization skills
- High work standard and quality
- GE Healthcare policies and process knowledge
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About GE Healthcare. GE is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles people like you! Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.