Mayekawa Middle East (MYCOM)
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
- The testing, and maintenance of Mayekawa compressor packages on site and in the workshop
- Communication with employees from other departments as needed.
- Gather all needed tools before going to site
- Manage and strengthen a good relationship with all departments, customers
- Answer customer questions about Mayekawa products
- Trouble shoot Mayekawa products
- Checking with customer about site conditions and needed documents
- Perform inspection/ verification from the Mayekawa product at site.
- Check the correct implementation of Mayekawa products on site.
- Installation and checking of Mayekawa products on site:
(compressor, motor, strainers, gauges, valves, etc)
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced skills required in one or more of the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, piping systems.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery
- Knowledge of documented procedures
- Knowledge of products used in Mayekawa
- Knowledge of refrigeration / heat pump norms
- Use of Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
About the Company
Mayekawa Manufacturing Company has expanded its business by focusing on freezing and compression technologies ever since its establishment in 1924. As a thermal engineering company we have long contributed to providing business solutions to our customers based on these technologies and in turn continuously evolved our technology and services. This process is indicative of our business development style whereby Mayekawa creates ‘cooperation’ based on trust with our customers to develop ‘Basho’, Mayekawa's unique concept of problem solving in which Mayekawa engineers and our customers collaborate closely by sharing a common challenge and vision, and synthesizing knowledge without functional/organizational boundaries. Synchronization with customers' vision is the key, and in such Mayekawa has succeeded in creating a unique market where no other competitor can enter, thus freeing competitive energies for utilization in creative initiatives.
As a result of this Mayekawa-unique approach we have generated over 100 small subsidiaries in Japan and 40 extra subsidiaries overseas, all of them small enough to keep close relations with each customer. We call these small entities Doppo or Independent Units.
Recently, however, we have realized that these small units alone may not satisfy the needs of a growing global market which is at the same time becoming more and more complex. Mayekawa, therefore, has decided to consolidate and reorganize the Independent Units both in Japan and abroad, based on industry sectors in order to meet the greater and deeper needs of our customers.