Job description / Role
Responds to calls from customer and field engineers and helps to order parts. Acts as a reference for less experienced Service Center Specialists and can coach them. Creates and follows Service metrics and analysis and ensures follow up of the processes.
- Take incoming RFS and log the problem in the appropriate tool, if required.
- Identify our contractual commitments and ensure accurate use of remote support.
- Ensure accurate use of FE Diary and the Escalation Process.
- Take incoming calls from FE's related to dispatching.
- Enter all comments and agree on an action plan.
- Offer suggestions on possible solutions.
- Assign FE's if they are listed in the System Preferred list.
- When preferred FE is not available, use the training records and maps to find a suitable resource.
- Escalate to Senior Co-coordinator according to Regional FE planning rules.
- Order parts using the current parts ordering System and organize distribution if part in the region network or escalate if part in another location.
- Fully understand and implement the CSO process as required.
- Dispatch FE's to RFS.
- Escalate issues as required.
- Create metrics to follow call center activity and performance and make analysis on a regularly defined basis.
- Propose processes improvements and ensure follow up of the processes.
- Accept change and ensure adherence of the other Service Center specialists to the agreed schedule, while maintaining a positive mindset within the team.
- Support Service Centre Initiatives to increase customer satisfaction.
- Lead escalation to TS (Mod/LCT) when Field Engineers are not available.
- Escalate to SC Manager in case performance targets cannot be met by the team.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience Business admin or engineering or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Prior demonstrated 1-3 years' experience working in a Customer service role.
- Native Arabic language and fluent English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Timeworker and good communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About GE Healthcare.
GE is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles people like you!
Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.