Job description / Role
Manages a BC team, monitors their daily duty on field and assists the OCC to solve the operational issues.
- Ensure high quality performance of the BC duties and supervise the daily BC duty on field.
- Monitor on field operations to ensure that all BC across assigned routes comply with Operational policies and procedures, Safety rules, and government Regulations.
- Conduct training sessions for BC.
- Perform random BC checks (driving license, BC behaviour, uniform)
- Serve as main contact for all BC.
- Respond to and investigate BC complaints.
- Identify and notify any operational defects (Operations, Engineering, FM, ITS) to the specific department.
- Produce daily operational events report.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders (customers, Police).
- Serve as a staff liaison on assigned committees (safety, Operations procedures, training) attending meetings and workshops to improve Operational procedures.
- Receive and respond to inquiries concerning Service delivery.
- Ensure the on field communication to OCC or Depot.
- Coordinate the actions to resolve the Incident / Accident.
- Hold safely and securely the BC and Passengers.
- Perform BC duty as required.
Qualifications / Skills Minimum Requirements for Candidates
- High diploma, although a college degree in a related field like transportation and logistics management is a big plus.
- Arabic: good written & verbal communication skills.
- English: good written & verbal communication skills.
- Basic IT skills (MS Office, databases etc.)
- Knowledge of the network.
- Knowledge of operations and operational procedures.
- Knowledge of dispatching.
- 2-3 years of managing others and relevant work experience with a proven track record in scheduling and dispatching buses on fixed and variable route assignments.
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Professional relevant certification
- Updated CV: Latest CV with full experience mentioned
- Degree: Kindly upload the highest qualification certificate/ diploma
- Experience Letter/ Certificate: Kindly upload the experience letters for previous 2-3 jobs as minimum , ideally for current job as well
- National ID: Kindly upload the Passport/ National ID Copy
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.