Job description / Role
The Service Coordinator plays a vital role in the service department to meet customer’s service expectations on a daily basis and communicate general technical aspects like pre-installation, service breakdown, preventive maintenance and annual maintenance contracts. The coordinator will also handle daily job planning and scheduling of service activities.
Below are a list of other duties:
• Coordination between customers, in-house departments and service team.
• Record and maintaining of various service cases and asset information’s.
• Assigning and monitoring of service activities along quick management reporting.
• Able to interact with customers effectively and generating of service income.
• Preparing of service proposals, maintenance contracts and follow ups.
• Handle pre installation, preventive maintenance and service complaints.
• You must be educated up to a degree level, engineering would be highly desired
• Knowledge in CRM/data handling software like Salesforce &/or service max, excel, access
• Strong business communication skills and tactical ability to handle customers concerns
• Multi-tasking skills will be highly beneficial to succeed in this role
• Please note that you must currently be living in KSA on a transferable Iqama to be considered for this role
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.