Job description / Role
• Provide First-Level Support, support User and solve problem.
• Escalate Complicated Problems, escalate it to tier two or tier three support teams.
• Follow Up with current team.
• Provide daily support to users of various computer systems.
• Install and maintain IVR software Ability to Work on Ticketing System.
• Establishing Command Center & Circulating Related Notification Emails.
• Follow Update from current team.
• Send the email as per the schedule timeline.
• Generate & Update Reports.
• Ability to work in 3 Different Shifts.
• Handle inbound - outbound calls and tasks, ensuring a prompt and efficient service and identifying needs.
• Support the management team on the roll-out of any agreed processes.
• Proactively act in a manner that supports a healthy and safe work environment through effective management.
• Ensure commitment to ethical principles and sustainable development are achieved and maintained.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Deskside Support Engineer - End User Support
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Equinox Global Investments
Technical Support Analyst
Big Fish Recruitment