Job description / Role
Our client is a global provider of equity compensation management solutions, they are looking to hire an experienced Native Arabic Speaking Service Desk Analyst in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our client is a leading global provider of equity compensation management solutions in Saudi Arabia. They are looking to expand their support team and have introduced the new position of a Native Arabic Speaking Service Desk Analyst.
The Service Desk Analyst will have a variety of responsibilities:
* Be completely familiar with the Service Desk work and related processes giving excellent client assistance
* Be the primary line of contact on approaching calls and messages
* Go about as a contact between client, administration group and other inside divisions for resolutions within characterized SLAs
* Overseeing and responding to customer queries- allocating and escalating as required
* Be able in the distinguishing and resolving program explicit issues
* Giving responses to clients and escalating unresolved issues to other support teams
* Help and tutor first level support teams and assist with training of new staff
* Inform Service Desk management of any issues with the operational activity
* Creation and maintenance of knowledge base articles, and help with keeping up corporate client knowledge base
* Coordinate with different departments of the organization in settling inquiries raised by clients and participants (IT, Product Design, Sales, and so forth)
* Recording and validating ticket information to guarantee that it is correct and accurately characterized
* Overseeing ticket queues and allotting or escalating as required
* Keeping in touch with customers all through the ticket life cycle
* Being completely acquainted with the Incident, Service Request and Change Process
* To recognize and suggest areas for development within the Service Desk function that help and enhance business activities
* Supporting the organizational vision and mission
* To advance the utilization processes and standards over the enterprise
* Ensure tickets are settled within characterized SLA's, escalating to Managers
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Arabic speaking Service Desk Analyst to further progress their career with leading equity compensation firm.
The successful candidate for this Customer Service Representative role:
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, IT or related fields and/or equivalent work experience
* Arabic language skills (mandatory) & Fluency in English
* Exceptional customer service skills- over phone and email
* Solid problem-solving skills
* Maintain high level of technical skill
* History of setting Service Desk standards and creating guidelines while helping other understand policy
* Broad knowledge of computer and telecommunication procedures, conditions, equipment, working frameworks, development tools and approaches
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.