Job description / Role
• Ensure that the Helpdesk team is ready to take calls during scheduled hours of operation and the Helpdesk has appropriate coverage to provide exceptional service to our fellow associates.
• Manage client SLAs and set standards that exceed customer expectations
• Plan, prioritize and schedule help desk activities to ensure continuity of service to the client
• Exercises judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting clients, costs, and/or quality of service
• Respond to complex, escalated inquiries from team members
• Lead, direct, evaluate and develop help desk staff to ensure that clients receive competent and timely service
• Monitor the training, developing, and education of employees
• Evaluate help desk systems and processes for efficiencies and recommend improvements
• Produce appropriate reports on Helpdesk statistics and weekly performance reports and monitor client engagement and technology services
• The ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively. This includes the ability to coach and develop the team.
• A thorough understanding of the strategic vision for the service desk and the ability to set the long-term direction of the team.
• An ability to balance and plan the short-term actions of the team.
• Knowledge and understanding of all relevant industry standards.
• Knowledge and understanding of best practices for service management.
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive with stakeholders.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Hotel IT Manager
Service Desk Analyst
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||2 Mar|
Support Engineer (Level 2)
Technical Support Engineer
Experts Vision Consulting (EVC)