Job description / Role
The selected candidate will manage the day-to-day operations of the front line service desk. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems of all inbound contact.
Top Tier Semi Government Entity who are working towards the Saudia 2030 Vision.
* Primary point of contact for monitoring and driving the end to end resolution of Service Requests, Incidents and Escalations.
* Lead staff to document existing and new procedures that standardise and streamline support delivery
* Create and implement an IT Support knowledge base
* Oversee and help to execute IT purchasing, asset management
* Create new standards for IT purchases and other equipment resulting in cost reductions and workflow efficiencies
Competitive Package and excellent bonus structure
* Experience with Service Desk-support in a customer-focused operation
* 3+ years managing/Supervising a front Line Service Desk
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
* Help Desk Manager Certification, Microsoft certification or other industry related certifications preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Engineer - Windows
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|
Information Technology (IT) Assistant
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East