• Trouble shooting skills on hydraulic systems of industrial, mobile and marine application.
• Knowledge on reading hydraulic circuit diagrams.
• Knowledge on function of major hydraulic components like pumps, valves, accumulators and etc.
• Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
• Lead a team of technicians and guide them in preforming their job.
• Interact with customer and report the out come of trouble shooting in a convincing method and their approval on job carried out.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently
• Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
• Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
• Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
• Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking drawings, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
• Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
• Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
• Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
• Dismantle devices to access
• 3 year diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Certification course from reputed institution on hydraulics
• SERVICE ENGINEERS in Hydraulic Test equipment / Foundation Equipment / Air Compressors
• Mechanical Engineering degree with 4-5 years of experience in the field of Mechanical/Test Eqpt/Foundation Eqpt/Electrical/ and Hydraulic/ Pneumatic repairs & trouble shooting.
About the Company
AFI (Alaa For Industry) is a leading industrial supplies company in the Middle East, we supply customers with high-quality engineering products and services for hydraulics, pneumatics, transportation, power transmission and industrial equipment, when and where they need it.
Our expanding distribution network, broad product line and delivery options help customers save time and money. We work with customers to drive results for their businesses, from keeping operations running efficiently today to continuously rethinking, retooling and optimizing for a more productive tomorrow.
PSR Solutions International
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Project Engineer
Energi Recruitment Services