Job description / Role
• Candidates based in KSA with transferable Iqama preferred.
• Responsible for preparation, execution and reporting on the various service interventions and projects assigned.
• Installation & commissioning, validation & calibration of screw and reciprocating compressors
• Perform Preventive maintenance, inspections and repairs of equipment.
• Advise, support and cooperate with clients, contractors, project managers and service engineers on functional upgrades, controls upgrades, HSE upgrades, when required
• Conducts maintenance & operator training
• Trouble shooting and assessment of refrigeration plants
• Mechanical Engineering graduate with ammonia and industrial refrigeration experience.
• Familiar with P&ID drawings, mechanical and electrical drawings.
• Fluent in English, Arabic would be added advantage.
• Willing to travel across MENA region frequently.
About the Company
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
CSG Global Talent