Job description / Role
Do you you thrive to work in the Services field and you are obsessed with care users' satisfaction, this is the position for you! Customer Service is a core element of everything our client does. They always sought to satisfy 100% of their customers end users.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a problem solver Field Engineer who care and act diligently to resolve customer requests with the upmost diligence relating to installation and service our their products.
* Responsible for executing jobs in line with defined standard operating procedures
* Responsible for achieving field performance (TTS, FTFR, JMR3)
* Responsible for managing stock of parts and guarantee a high-level inventory record accuracy
* Educates customers in the technical use and care of equipment
* Responsible for executing an effective root cause analysis of a product issue, with the goal to identify the proper parts to be used and determine the appropriate solution
* Responsible for a proper management of the work order (i.e. including all requested information based on assigned standard operating procedures)
* Responsible for the proper management of services report
* Participate in the feedback from the market process, by giving structured and technically meaningful feedback on detected problem issues
* Contact customers to communicate estimated time of arrival
* Escalate problems and reassign calls when appropriate
* Accurately report service data in line with assigned procedures
* Ensure all work-related equipment and vehicles are utilized and maintained in a safe and responsible manner
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* A dynamic and strong communicator in Arabic (fluent) and English
* 3+ years experience within a Service Engineer role
* Skill set within Electronics
* Own a car
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||12 Jul|
Field Engineer III