Job description / Role
- Diagnosing, repair and trouble shooting & overhauling of engines.
- Sound technical knowledge and skill to diagnose the problems within time line.
- Must be able to analyse the problems and report solutions independently.
- To demonstrate better efficiency &productivity for faster resolutions to customers.
- Efficient handling of the customer with good communication & analytical skill.
- Training customer mechanics on Operation and Maintenance.
- Providing Technical Training and developing Internal team members.
- Well familiar with modern systems for the compressors and generators.
- Candidate should have hands on professional dealership experience not less than 5-10 years in same field with same product line of our company (dealership)
- Bachelor degree in engineering is a must.
- Computer literate, well verse in English read, write & speak.
About the Company
Gulf Equipment & Technology (GET) is one of the divisions of Al Alawi Factories Group of Companies established in 1967.
Over the years, GET continuously strive to firmly set its place as market leader in the retail and service sector for high quality heavy equipment with a fully equipped workshop manned by highly experienced and well trained personnel to provide after sales support for complete customer satisfaction. GET had proven its quality consciousness by acquiring ISO 9001 accreditation and maintaining such legal recognition. To achieve its goals, GET sees its high quality products and fully qualified employees as its most valuable assets.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Mechanical Engineer
One Of The Leading Manufacturing Companies In UAE
Senior MEP Manager
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer