Job description / Role
KONE, founded in 1910, is one of the largest, award-winning elevator companies in the world and our offering for employees is as competitive as our offering for customers. We pride ourselves on our culture and principles. Innovation, sustainability, collaboration and ethical business practices are just some of the pillars that we use to define our own success. Come join our family in KONE Saudi Arabia to be a part of something big!
We are looking for Service Sales Manager to handle Service Sales within Saudi Arabia. A sales professional who is capable of building & maintaining strong relationships with existing customers to retain existing maintenance contracts and win more from existing customers. Being successful in the role requires ability to balance short term actions wit strategic and more long-term business development.
Location for the role can be Riyadh or Jeddah.
What will you do?
- Develop mutually beneficial and strategic relationships with KONE customers
- Customer relationship management to retain & grow business with existing customers and to drive customer satisfaction by identifying customers needs
- Meet/exceed annual budget on orders from quoted repairs and upgrades to existing equipment
- Value selling and differentiate KONE products and services to qualified leads
- Assess and manage any commercial or operational risks
- Evaluate insights and present reports to make commercial savvy recommendations to management
- Assist/take action where needed; mentor sales team, visit key account customers etc.
- 7+ years of experience in sales; preferably within a service organization dealing with construction & facility management customers, consultants and main contractors
- Digitally driven with a drive to win & positive can-do attitude
- Ability to build customer relationships: Outstanding interpersonal & communications skills
- Customer focus, ability to understand customer needs & propose solutions that meet them
- Ability to work effectively in team environment; collaboration with peers and colleagues
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to manage big teams remotely within a matrix structure
- Business acumen to ensure sustainable revenue & profitability growth
- Comprehensive understanding of sales funnel management & customer relationship management tools
- Flexibility to travel within Saudi Arabia
- Arabic and English speaking, writing and reading is a must
- Due to travel restrictions, we can consider candidates who are currently within Saudi Arabia
About the Company
As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
It's time to make a move. Join our flow.
KONE has been ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings.