Job description / Role
The Services Director is responsible for managing the Service Field operations, including target planning by branch/territory, material and manpower planning, quality audits and internal process enhancements.
A Multinational Company, key player in the Electro-Mechanical Services Industry
* Drives the implementation of the Service Field strategy
* Participates in the cascade of the Service Field plans
* Drives efficient planning and delivery of Service Field projects
* Evaluates material and manpower requirements across the entity
* Leads account management of large projects, maintaining client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction
* Liaises with key developers/contractors to position the company favorably for all upcoming tenders.
* Drives periodic review of ongoing projects
* Liaises with the global/regional teams to ensure the provision of technical support to the Service Field teams, enabling a culture of knowledge sharing.
* Manages all technical reviews in case of spares order, modernization and repair enquiries
* Manages the coordination with Operations and Supply chain Departments for emergency parts order/special shipment schedules.
* Drives internal process enhancement projects
* Monitors the customer service levels to assess the quality of service delivered and improve customer satisfaction.
* Leads the EH&S program and participates in activities such as EH&S Committee meetings, auditing, training etc.
* Ensures all employees get adequate safety training
* Reviews the Service Field teams performance reports from all branches and publishes a monthly report to General Manager.
* Attractive Package
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Business Administration or equivalent
* Master's degree in Engineering/Business Administration is preferred
* Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in managing field operations in a construction/engineering organization
* Fluent written and spoken English essential, Arabic preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance
The Gulf Recruitment Group
|Saudi Arabia||11 Mar|
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall