Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
- Responsible for Executing and driving growth within a designated Territory or Accounts assigned to members of his/her team
- Achieving or exceeding targets (order entry, revenue, and profitability)
- Be a Trusted Advisor and "Talk Business"
- Deal with LOB, Executive Level stakeholders/buying centers internally and externally
- Establish and maintain powerful long term relationships
- Facilitate alignment between services and license for effective Account Planning and Strategy
- Lead the sale of the complete portfolio and/or specific specialized portfolio areas (eg. CD, P&E, BA, etc.)
- To Achieve Our Vision (Drive Innovation)
- P/L responsibility for all consulting projects in the relevant customers (for those regions where this is applicable)
- Drive the sale of Profitable projects
- Sponsorship of projects
- Effective management of the relevant partners
- Drive Pipeline
- Demand Generation
- Communicate a clear vision of the future: discuss, explain and actively promote the vision within own team, to peers and customers
- Motivate through inspiration and mobilize teams: create a comfortable working environment, establish an atmosphere for discussions, seek for feedback and call for people's opinions
- Set demanding goals and empower accountability to execute on the mission: drive clear and challenging targets from the level upon plan, assign targets and set priorities, encourage people to take ownership, be there when necessary to decide, to backup or to help refocus
- Actively establish relationships characterized by mutual respect and trust: stimulate individuals to broaden and make use of their network, respect different opinions, diverse cultures and values, work to overcome organizational boundaries and silo thinking, do not accept knowledge hiding
- Encourage people to continuously question the status quo and activate their creative and innovative skills: stimulate individuals to think outside established solutions and processes, invite the team to learn from everything, accept failing investments, think and act lean
- Coach people on their individual development and career opportunities and act as a mentor: support team members and mentees in development planning and fulfilment, act as coach and guide for individuals to find their right career track, turn active if individuals are passive on their development
- Support/Mandate/Inspect Enablement Activities/Participation for new hire on boarding sessions and continuous learning
- Show passion on the job: act as a role model for the team, show authentic behaviour, pride and enthusiasm in the own job, demonstrate best practices and encourage team members to share own experiences, celebrate success, promote SAP as a great place to work
Other Management Tasks
- Active support and if needed, involvement, in entire Sales Engagement
- Structure development and effective management of a strong Services Sales team
- Develop and manage employees' growth and skill sets
- Realization of Deliverables including Customer Satisfaction
- Effective staffing
- Liaison within Services and License Organizations
- Identifying of training needs for strategic areas
- Financial Management Reporting based on Utilization, Forecast, and Budgeting
- Implement business strategies to ensure customer success driving revenue targets for software and services.
- Enforce strategic selling across own unit / country / region
- Active alignment with Marketing to drive "right" programs to support owned Territory/Customer needs to drive awareness and pipeline
- Functional Experience
- Min. 2 years experience in a Senior or Expert position in the Services Sales business
- Experience in customer interaction
- Managerial Experience
- Experience in decision making within own area of responsibility
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Final degree (e.g. business administration, psychology, economics, computer sciences) or equivalent work experience
- English: Fluent
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Future Careers Middle East
Infrastructure Services Sales Manager
IBM Middle East
Head of General Business Sales
SAP Middle East & North Africa
RTC-1 Employment Services