Job description / Role
SGP - Retail Area Sales Manager - Jeddah (Female)
Job Summary: The Retail Area Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations of the assigned brand; supervising sales targets, ensuring marketing activities and VM initiatives are properly conducted. The job holder is also responsible for setting targets, ensuring the right standards are implemented across the sale points keeping in line with the Group expectations.
Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner 2.
• Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of team members to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner
• Know and inform of the brands' strategy and promote the brand within the given countries
• In conjunction with Marketing, ensure the full implementation of the "appropriate" (well-suited and well timed) and agreed upon marketing strategies and programs
• Follow-up on the implementation of the strategy
• Work together with the Merchandise team to forecast existing lines, novelties and promotional items Retail Area Sales Manager Brand Strategy Reporting Financial Management Supply Chain
Knowledge Margins Control Sales Strategy:
• Implement Brand guidelines taking in consideration each market specifications Sales Strategies
• Agree on a yearly calendar of sales with commercial team
• Control discount and margins to insure constant business profitability
• Follow up periodically on the sales figures per line and stock at hand (Sell-Out)
• Manage potential shortages, review orders and inform merchandising team on the status Reporting
• Record, monitor and analyze market trends, competitors' activities
• Provide the Department/Division Manager with quantitative and qualitative reports using data from market studies and in-house systems
• Define sales target per sales team member
• Manage the P&L for the brand at hand
• Monitor the performance of the brand and send recommendation
• Manage the organization's resources within budget guidelines
• Provide prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep management appropriately informed of the brand's financial position
• Develop and motivate team members to ensure transfer of know-how and continuous positive work environment
• Monitor team members' performance and provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to maximize efficiency.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.