Job description / Role
• You will be engage in design, development and administration of software solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint.
• Support custom server side development of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 portal
• Understand the existing architecture and follow the similar solution patterns for enhancements
• Support as a SharePoint Administrator to assist with the following:
• Setting up new SharePoint forms
• Providing technical and operational support for SharePoint 2013 on-prem and SharePoint Online / Office 365 tenant environment.
• Site collection management, site creation and maintenance, permissions, security, search, and patching.
• Provide day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure.
• Provide patching support in 4 environments.
• Engage in SharePoint development using modern web tools.
• Analyze and learn rapidly changing technologies, developing infrastructure components that support business requirements.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• You have 3-5 years of related experience.
• Experience in Designing SharePoint sites and web-based applications.
• Demonstrated experience in managing and supporting an enterprise Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 farm and related software.
• Experience with SharePoint solution design, development, and the use of SharePoint features
• Experience administering SharePoint integration with TFS, MS ProjectServer, Microsoft CRM, and SSRS.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.