Job description / Role
• Supervise the staff, monitor the work and daily work and animals, records.
• Coordination between head office, and reporting weekly, monthly and quarterly, and meetings,
• Handling various administrative task and decision,
• Prepare yearly business plans,
• Manage purchase for farm (animals medicines, feed) cost efficient decision.
• Good dealing relationship with suppliers and clients,
• Manage training session for labour and safety health
• Quality of relationship with all staff to improve work and performance for benefit for the farm.
• Analyzing the staff, financial status of the farm and recommendation, identify the problems effect farm benefits
• Prepare plans of livestock farm
• Regular visit the farm should info about status of farm and different going and upcoming tasks
• Ensuring the needs & stock of feed, medicine & and maintenance work at farm
• Dealing with new clients for purchase and supply of animal, feed, meat,
• Care of staff health and requirements
SAR 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in animal sciences or livestock management or animal husbandry,
• Additional farm management course
• Livestock management experience minimum 5 years
• Arabic and English language & written skills
• Computer & Microsoft skills,
• Preferred Saudi or Arab nationality
About the Company
Roast Maestro will be the leader in specialty coffee and coffee makers. Roast Maestro is a part of several other food producing company´s under the umbrella of Atyab Al-Karam International Company LTD.
Our head office is based in Jeddah / Saudi Arabia. Roast Maestro with his state of the art coffee roasting facility is based in Yanbu at the Red Sea.
We are importers, exporters and roasters of gourmet coffee based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our complete new standalone factory produces up to 16 tons of roasted beans per day.
Roast Maestro is one of the largest privately held coffee factory in the GCC region.
Company founded: 2016
Livestock and Poultry Farm Manager
Barari Forest Management
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
|Saudi Arabia||15 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|