Job description / Role
- Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under close supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Customers and Suppliers:
- Identify ways to improve customer service by developing a culture and reputation for courteous, considerate,
- attentive service to customers and suppliers
- Establish relationships that will get the best out of each party and optimise the distribution of risk
- Get the best value for money using relevant commercial policies / processes
- Monitor front liners attendance, leave and vacations
- Calculate commissions and ensure timely submission to HRBP team
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brandâ€™s guidelines
- Maintain centralized and updated order form for all brands
- Maintain Daily Sales Reports
- Verify Plano-gram requirements
- Ensure maximum shelf visibility
- Book in-store podiums at best locations in the right malls in line with Brand Managers
- Ensure that the location and space of each brand is in line with the agreement with retailers
- Implement on the field launches/animations in line with Brand Managers
- Stock Replenishment:
- Ensure in-store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Ensure the ordering and replenishment of all goods to avoid running out of stock
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you'll need to succeed
0-2 years of experience in the same field or a similar field
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.