Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing : Our Shelf Merchandiser is responsible for operating in a local distribution setup, visiting the supermarkets and other retail stores for setting up the shelves of the products ensuring maximum visibility and maintenance of standards for supporting the sales.
• Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Implement activities under close supervision.
• Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner.
Customers and Suppliers:
• Identify ways to improve customer service by developing a culture and reputation for courteous, considerate.
• Attentive service to customers and suppliers.
• Establish relationships that will get the best out of each party and optimize the distribution of risk.
• Get the best value for money using relevant commercial policies / processes.
• Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand's guidelines
• Maintain centralized and updated order form for all brands
• Maintain Daily Sales Reports
• Verify Plano-gram requirements
• Ensure maximum shelf visibility
• Book in-store podiums at best locations in the right malls in line with Brand Managers
• Ensure that the location and space of each brand is in line with the agreement with retailers
• Implement on the field launches/animations in line with Brand Managers
• Ensure in-store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times.
• Ensure the ordering and replenishment of all goods to avoid running out of stock.
• Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
• Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed.
What you'll need to succeed
• High School Degree 0-2 years of experience in the same field or a similar field
• Saudi Arabian applicants will be considered
• Very good English
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.