Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To manage and rectify all engineering issues within the hotel, daily maintenance checks, and repairing MEP equipment's and manager the team members to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
Example of Duties
40 % - Perform day to day maintenance with team and ensure all the systems are operational, attend all the reactive calls on day to day basis, assign the task and manage team members, inspect all the property as needed.
25 % - Check all the rooms and ensure all system are operational and take necessary action where required to ensure guest satisfaction.
10 % - Obtain required work permits to perform the tasks for inhouse and outsource team.
10 % - Prepare the daily status report and submit to the engineer
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Assumes responsibilities of your superior and other supervisors in their absences.
- Due to the nature of the business the Manager may be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the management.
- Performing these duties requires experience in using basic hand and power tools and the ability to stoop, kneel, grasp, lift, push and pull weights up to 80 lbs., climb ladders up to 40 feet high and reach in all directions, often times overhead.
- Frequency Key: Never - 0 hours; Rare - up to 1 hour; Occasional - 1-3 hours; Frequent - 3-6 hours; Constant - 6-8 hours.
- Some lifting of cartons or boxes, climbing on step stools, opening file drawers.
Your team and working environment:
In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.