Job description / Role
Shop Manager - CH Khayat Mall - Jeddah (Female)
The Shop Manager is responsible for managing the team ensuring to achieve the sales targets through outstanding guest experience, deliver sales reports, and manage efficiently the stock as he/she is fully accountable of the inventory process and result. In addition, he/she is accountable for the implementation of the company's policies and procedures.
- Conduct sales analysis, follow up on market trends and monitor the competition's activity
- Propose ways to improve the business: in store merchandizing, opening hours, product mix
- Produce quantitative and qualitative sales report
- Be present in the shop floor to generate sales and handling VIP customers.
- Identify customer potential needs and use initiatives to meet those needs
- Ensure consistency in guest experience delivered and handle all complaints
- Ensure building, maintaining and using the customer data base.
- Enter all received goods and ensure stock control and proper record of all stock movements
- Supervise the replenishment process to avoid and report any over stock along with the suggested corrective action
- Prepare for the inventory.
- Coordinate with the back office, suppliers, logistics, marketing and merchandizing team regards of new launches, in store animation or renovation and provide feedback accordingly
- Follow up on different issues with Mall Management such as mall promotions, permits, security
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand's visual merchandising guidelines
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards.
- Prepare schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff
- Can be involved in the recruitment process of Shop Staff and Sales Executives within his/her domain
- Manage, engage and delegate the responsibilities of the team reporting to him/her
- Conduct the appraisal and assessment of own team members
- Responsible for coaching and training own team members.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.