Job description / Role
This client is looking to hire a Siebel CRM Support Consultant on a long-term contract basis, initially for 1 year but likely to be extended numerous times.
The role will focus on providing level 2 support for Siebel CRM application, resolving incidents and investigating problems to ensure maximum uptime and appropriate functionality as per agreed SL and business needs.
Responsibilities will include:
* Siebel Patches/Upgrades
* Local database extracts
* Monitor and configure Siebel Components
* User Admin; Repository Migrations
* Creating batch files (shell scripts) for server admin tasks
* Effectively troubleshoot performance issues in domain Siebel application and Oracle Database including
* analysis of the query plans and creating indices, outlines, SQL Profiles
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Siebel and Oracle RDBMS environment to ensure the
* highest availability, DR, security and performance of servers, Applications and related systems
Troubleshoot and resolve Siebel and Oracle database Server related problems
* 8+ years' experience supporting Siebel CRM 8.1 or higher
* ITIL, eTOM standards knowledge required
* Strong knowledge in Java/J2EE, XML, UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting, Oracle database and PL/SQL.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
Networkers is a global recruitment consultancy helping unite job-seekers and hiring companies across the technology industry. Since Networkers was established in 2000, the business has grown considerably and we have consistently proven our ability to connect the right people with the right roles in the right businesses around the world. What makes us unique is our ability to offer a local service on a global scale. From our 14 offices spanning across four continents, we are able to recruit in more than 130 countries.