Job description / Role
• Job Administration (running Jobs for EIM, Workflow Process Batch Manager, Batch Assignment and so on).
• Proactively Identifying the issues (specially related to performance) and providing the necessary solutions.
• Co-ordination with Network/Computer Management/Database Administration team for Connectivity, Patch Update, Upgrade and Data backup activities.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Integration experience with MQ, JMS, TIBCO etc
• Must be able to works in shifts
• 7+ years of Siebel CRM.
• performance monitoring and optimization.
• Server Components Monitoring
• Migration and Deployment of Siebel Objects from One environment to Another.
• User Administration
• Creation and Monitoring of Siebel Setup/Environment
• Siebel Release deployments on production environment.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.