Job description / Role
The SIT Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of System Integration Testing throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC) with an Agile environment.
You will be involved SIT testing and where you will showcase technical capabilities across system integration testing for large scale systems and platforms.
Given their expansive infrastructure portfolio spread, our client is the leading provider of telecom facilities across the kingdom and are now looking to expand the in-house testing team in Riyadh, KSA.
* Experience in XML, Web API's, and performance testing with the ability to file all related technical documents.
* Report, modify and discover issues and bugs with experience in JSON and / or XML data & web testing tools (e.g. JMeter).
* Responsible for defining test cases and test maps including data integration utilising tools such as Informatica
* Keep up-to-date and recommend industry best practices to build SIT processes and standards.
In addition to a fantastic SIT Specialist opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* A degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' experience as a SIT Specialist or Engineer.
* Strong data collection, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to effectively articulate technical issues to other testers, developers, and managers.
* Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.