Site Document Controller
Studio International Engineering Consultants
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Technical understanding of Document Control Systems such as ACONEX and any related processes.
• Assist the Supervision Team with all the related needs and any other required administration support.
• Establish and maintain appropriate document management systems to meet project requirements, complying with the policies & procedures of the Company.
• Maintains office records, establishes reference files on various subjects for archiving, and makes sure all documents are scanned and filed as per the company standards in soft copy on the storage servers
• Tracking the pending documents through daily, weekly, and monthly progress and notifying the concerned department to take appropriate action on the pending documents.
• Preparing and editing correspondence, Reports, RFIs, NCRs, SORs, presentations, NOC, etc.
• Arrange meetings as instructed and communicate effectively with those invited to attend.
• Taking Minutes of Meetings.
• Checking/verifying the integrity of documents transmitted through our document control department to the client document control department (i.e., Contractors, Consultant Communications, and Technical Queries).
• Assists Resident Engineer in providing Monthly Reports for the client.
• Coordination with Consultants, Contractors, and Clients on document-related issues.
• The ability to take the initiative, provide practical solutions to complex problems, and suggest areas for continuous improvement.
• Oversee day-to-day site office operations as per company and office standards.
• Maintains softcopies of standard templates and formats to facilitate consistent and efficient documentation.
• Ability to find and preserve important paper documents.
• Basic understanding of construction documents.
• Associate degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a similar field.
• Knowledge of Document Management and document capture/image capture systems
• Minimum of 3 years experience in document or records management
• Experience working with many file types
• Aconex experience is a must
The candidate should be an expert in Aconex and be available by the end of February 2023.
About the Company
Studio International Engineering (SIEC) Consultants was established in Dubai in November 2014 as a boutique design studio comprised of Architects, Planners, and Project & Development Managers with vast experience in the region and industry.
SIEC has already entered the market aggressively by winning high-profile projects due to its team's experience, quality delivery, and full-service offerings, providing front-to-end development solutions ranging from Architectural Designs, full in-house Engineering, Interior Design, Project Management, and Landscape Design.
SIEC has undertaken a total of 140 projects with over AED 120M in related fees since inception.
SIEC has a 4-star rating from Dubai Municipality Pre-Qualification Section for contractors and consultants.
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Senior Document Controller
Lead Document Controller
Al Jaziri Group