Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Good experience and knowledge in the field
- Experience in designs and drawings.
- Participation during estimation.
- Dealing with clients.
- Able to control manpower, and manpower distribution among different activities .
- Able to prepare civil shop drawings & dilates
- Can analyses the drawing & calculate for the BOQ
- Can prepare construction schedule & report
- Having good personality & leadership
- Able to prepare materials schedule
- Having good filed knowledge of water proofing
- Having good knowledge of reinforced concrete / concrete repair
- Can prepare barbering & cutting schedule
- Capable to perform reporting.
- Managing construction projects.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing building work.
- Surveying sites.
- Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Liaising with other engineers, surveyors, clients and sub-contractors.
- 3-5 Years Experiences
- University Degree in Civil Engineering
- Fluent English, Native Arabic is preferable.
- High level of Leadership, Collaboration, Team Management, and Time Management.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Site Engineer (Villa, Residential Units)
|Saudi Arabia||12 Jan|
|Saudi Arabia||15 Jan|
Civil Engineer - Facilities Management
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar