Job description / Role
• Organizes and aligns the works of all Engineering specialties at site according to set plan
• Collates and analysis different works completion reports and data for their conformance and quality to set standards
• Approves SOW,s and IR’s requests and final results
• Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
• Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility
• Where appropriate, manage the selection, use and requisition of materials and plant for use in the construction
• Surveying the site. Set out (marking the position of structures) and levelling the site. Checking drawings and quantities and confirming calculations are accurate for work to be undertaken by contractors.
• Attend regular project progress meetings
• Liaise with Architects, Engineers and Surveyors as necessary
• Coordinate with consultants, contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and general workforce on the project
• Monitor transportation, hydraulic, Mechanical, electrical and electronic systems and structures and makes recommendations for alteration if appropriate
• Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to confirm design specifications
• Support the Project Manager in the day to day supervision and monitoring of BCC site labour force and the Contractors
• Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards
• Issue conformance letters as required for work undertaken
• Monitor and record contractor’s site activities at project site (resource utilisation: manpower and equipment)
• Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions if required
• Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel
• Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
• Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
• Any relevant task that required by direct Manager
SAR 11,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil is preferable)
• 5 years’ experience of practical experience in Engineering
• Residential and Commercial projects experience
• Should have a transferrble IQAMA
• Can join in less than 60 days
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.