Job description / Role
• Execute assigned project(s) in accordance with approved design, procedures, material & contract conditions in line with requirements of project QSHE and Keller’s code of business conduct.
• Document and Report accurately project statistics, site costs, provisions, and any data that is required for periodic internal and external reporting.
• Supervising projects within or outside KSA
• Managing site activities, machinery, material and manpower to achieve required daily progress
• Providing technical assistance to site supervisors
• Assisting in Layout and point marking by total station
• Application, monitoring and assuring international and company quality management system
• Keeping the project manager aware of daily project status and problems.
• Assisting staff in conduction of field-tests i.e. Load tests, CPT and SPT
• Supervising well point drilling and fitting for collection of water
• Liaison with concerned site staff of companies working in the vicinity for area clearance or other matters
• Checking quality of material and performance of hired/rented equipment’s and machinery
• Should have basic working knowledge of HSE procedures in common practices
• Ensure implementation of HSE and QMS principles
SAR 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: As per KSA Labour Law
Qualification and Experience Requirements
• Engineering and/or technical degree preferably in Civil or Geology
• Previous experience role within a Geotechnical Organization or similar working environment
• Good command of English language both written and spoken,.
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Engineer Civil (Villa, Residential Units)
|Saudi Arabia||17 Nov|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer