Job description / Role
Our client, a leading contracting company requires X2 Site Engineer & x2 Site Foreman for one their PIF construction projects in Riyadh. The successful candidates must possess 5 - 8 year's of relevant experience in the contracting sector. Prior experience in interacting within Government entities , and municipalities are highly recommended. Candidates with Civil Engineering degree and excellent communication are welcome, but not limited to the below.
• Directs and supervises a team of charge hands and Technicians at site, to perform the required tasks
• Studies the existing conditions at the site, all drawings and related documents
• Arranges material and equipment to do all the job
• Reports the day to day operations and finalized tasks to the Project Manager
• Diploma or higher qualification in Civil Engineering
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in the contracting sector
• Dynamic person with a good supervision skills
• Good exposure to clients and HSE requirements
• Fluent in English language and must be able to conduct toolbox talks
• Experience with UAE government work/entities (ex. ADWEA, ADDC, ADNOC, UAE Armed Forces, Municipality) a strong asset
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Civil Maintenance Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Civil Constructions Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|