Job description / Role
Managing site activates and manpower to achieve the required daily progress for the successful completion of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Supervising projects within or outside KSA.
• Managing site activities and manpower to achieve required daily progress.
• Providing technical assistance to skilled laborers like crane or shovel operators or surveyor.
• Directing surveyors for layout and probe markings. Should have knowledge of basic survey equipment’s himself.
• Able to justify reasons of breakdowns of mechanical machinery like cranes, pumps and shovels.
• Application, monitoring and assuring international and company quality management system.
• Keeping the Project Engineer aware of daily project status and problems.
• Conducting field-tests or and supervising testing by 3rd parties i.e. Load tests, CPT and SPT
• Supervising well point drilling and fitting for a collection of water
• Liaison with concerned site staff of companies working in the vicinity.
• Proper material and equipment handling at the site.
• Coordinate and follow the HSE staff’s advice to implement the Keller QHSE policy.
• Assist to conduct an incident investigation and implement the control measures as appropriate.
• Should have a basic working knowledge of HSE procedures in common practices
• Carrying out safe operational procedures of the organization to the letter
• Understand and execute the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards in the Keller.
• Fully adhere to the Keller’s QHSE Policy requirements throughout the duty-hours.
Qualification and Experience Requirements;
• Qualification: Technical certificate or higher
• Experience: Previous experience role within a Geotechnical Organization or Similar working environment
• Language: Good command of English language both written and spoken, Urdu or Hindi a good plus.
Communication and Relationship
• Internal: Operations, Project Managers, Sites, General Manager, HSE, Site Engineer.
• External: Client Engineer, Supervisor.
Accountability and Dimensions;
They shall be accountable to the prevention of injury / ill health of personnel under their control as well as environment protection pertaining to their activities.
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Site Engineer & Site Foreman (PIF Giga Project)
Big Fish Recruitment
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer