Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
A typical week would include:
* Interacting with clients and contractor's staff to determine and verify project requirements.
* Preparing inspection reports and site records.
* Performing civil tests.
* Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
* Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
* Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
* Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
* Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
* 10 years of experience with at least 5 in KSA
* Valid and Transferable Iqama
* Valid SCE membership
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.