This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
Our client is a highly respected main contractor operating extensively in the Gulf region with a number of major infrastructure, road and building projects.
As Site Superintendent you will have responsibility for the on-site execution of all building and civil works on this interesting project in Jeddah.
You will need to be a responsible team player who can develop strong relationships with both the client and engineer. Strong, preferably fluent English is required.
• This is mainly a civil works position.
• You will have a Bachelor or Master Degree in civil / construction engineering
• Our client requires a minimum of 3 to 4 years total experience.
• You will have previous experience as a Site Superintendent/ Project Engineer on large scale and complex build projects in the Middle East, adhering to stringent H&S standards. This is a prerequisite for this position.
• Project experience to include embassies, government buildings, academic institutes, museums etc.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Fluent in English.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.