Job description / Role
Job Summary :
A qualified cosmetologist or aesthetician, the Skin Care Specialist is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards and is responsible for giving skin care advice to their clients and guiding them through skin care and allergies routines with suitable products.
Main Responsibilities :
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers' queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers' expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various Brands and products.
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using skin care knowledge
- Push skin care sales during events, promotions and launches
- Sell-out target tracking at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Participation in achieving incentives
- Post launch sales tracking at store level
- Ensure monthly skin care sessions are reached
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines.
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
Consultation and Demonstrations
- Analyze the client needs
- Guide the client concerning the product needed and advise on usage
- Follow up on the client's recovery
- Educate customers on the most appropriate range of products to use
- Responsible for recommending appropriate products to suit the skin type identified
- Demonstrate usage of various skincare products
- Ensure high level of expertise while conducting professional facials
- Is trained in detail about the products, its contents and various unique points of the product
Previous Experience :
- 3 - 4 years in similar filed
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.