Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers' queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers' expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
- Push skin care sales during events, promotions and launches
- Sell-out target tracking at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Participate in achieving incentives
- Track post launch sales at store level
- Ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
- Analyse the client needs and guide the client concerning the product needed and advise on usage
- Follow up on the client's recovery
- Build own clientele and liaise remotely through multiple social media platforms to update on new releases
- Educate customers on the most appropriate range of products to use
- Recommend appropriate products to suit the skin type identified
- Demonstrate usage of various skincare products
- Ensure high level of expertise while conducting professional facials
- Attend detailed training on products, their contents and various unique points
What you'll need to succeed
- Skincare experience and knowledge
- Has to attend the assessment center in order to be shortlisted.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.