Job description / Role
• Supervise the installation and maintenance of building automation systems that control such features as lighting, HVAC system
• Job duties include providing cost estimates.
• Designing and wiring systems, Job site investigation and construction observation related to BMS projects
• Checking software parameters
• Training personnel in the use of systems
• Communicate directly with clients (presentations, proposal preparation, meetings, etc.) and as needed
• Act as the primary - point of contact representing the firm.
• Providing input for detailed BMS design documentation including sequence of operations, points lists, network riser diagrams and instrumentation specifications
• Job site investigation and construction observation related to BMS projects
• Attendance at client review meetings and regular client controls and design team summit meetings to coordinate internal and external design staff
• Perform Submittal Review, RFI responses, and field observations related to controls
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
• Office including Excel, MS Project) as well as familiarity with AutoCAD and Revit
• Familiarity with PLC controls and a variety of conventional BMS platforms preferred
• Smart buildings - building management system HVAC Knowledge
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical (Electronics) and telecommunications or equivalent
About the Company
NOMD Holding Co is privately owned company and part of Future Horizons Group based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We invest in different ICT field such as IoT, Big Data, Digital Education, Digital Marketing, ICT infrastructure and ICT distribution.