Job description / Role
As a social media associate, you'll manage an organisation's online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
Headquarters of one of the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world that is directly working towards Saudi Vision 2030.
* Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
* Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
* Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite and Social Baker
* Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
* Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
* Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
* Undertake audience research
* Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
* Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
* Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
* Analyse competitor activity
* Recommend improvements to increase performance
* Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
* Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
* Manage a budget for social media activities
* Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
* Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
* Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
* Competitive package
* Must have between 3 to 6 years of experience in Social Media Management
* Have prior knowledge in Social Media and CX tools
* Must be a Saudi national fluent in English and Arabic (written and Arabic)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.