Job description / Role
We are working with a leading retail conglomerate in the Middle East looking for a Social Media Manager to join their growing team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They are looking for a Social Media expert preferably with experience working for a multinational fashion retail company.
As a Social Media Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Community management and engagement
• Interact with targeted virtual communities and audience
• Optimize company pages across all platforms to increase social content visibility
• Oversee social profile management across platforms
• Ensure that all campaigns align with company strategy
• Lead, motivate, and mentor junior team members
• Moderate all user-generated content
• Create social media calendars
• Present insights from gathered relevant data to management
• Keep abreast with the latest digital trends and best industry practices
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 5+ years of relevant experience
• Knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape and current and new social networking sites (Facebook, SnapChat, Instagram, Twitter)
• Technical knowledge in video and photography concepts/practices is an advantage
• Working knowledge in social website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management and presentation skills
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.