Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a digital communications professional to manage Aramco's social media accounts. Candidate will plan and guide engaging, informative, innovative and entertaining campaigns and content for social media platforms to strengthen corporate reputation. Candidate will work closely with our corporate communication teams and other departments across the company - on different topics such as leadership, workplace, performance, technology, sustainability, citizenship and many more - to grow our audience and optimize the channel through targeted analytics and benchmarks. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of overseeing top-notch social campaigns and strategies with measurable results in both reputational and commercial metrics.
Candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Content Ownership: Overseeing and helping develop best in class content that feeds into impactful audience-first, channel-sensitive, socially-native campaigns, while helping develop user-generated content and thought leadership, and other storytelling.
- Content Strategy: Plan and execute a global social media strategy, in line with reputational, brand, and business goals
- Campaigns: Overseeing and guiding social media campaigns across all channels.
- Analytics: Gathering regular analytics on existing platforms, synthesizing them into regular reports while advising on strategies to leverage data for audience growth and continually-improving content
- Channels/platforms: Keeping on top of the latest trends and developments across all social media platforms while making sure content developed is tailored to the specific audiences and particularities of the channel
- Advice and Learning: Leveraging knowledge of best practices in social content to help other teams and partners develop good, creative ideas both proactively and reactively
- Measurement and Evaluation: Through an understanding of the link between content quality and performance, driving continual improvement of social content backed by analytics on social listening, monitoring, measurement of ROI and evaluation
- A successful candidate should have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized and approved program in the fields of communication or related field with equivalent experience.
- Candidate Should have a 5+ years of digital communications and social media experience, ideally a mix of agency and corporate/government/regulatory
- Candidate Should be proficient with legacy, current, and emerging features in most social media platforms such as Linkedin Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube
- Candidate Should have experience using design and video editing software such as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Candidate Should be proficient with social media content management and scheduling software such as Hootsuite or Sprinklr
- Candidate Should have experience supporting leaders and supervising/mentoring more junior staff
- Candidate Should have excellent written and verbal English and/or Arabic communication skills
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.