Job description / Role
The Soft Services Executive will be responsible for the housekeeping and site cleaning operation of a specific project.
• Trains, schedules, administer & supervise all housekeeping/site cleaning personnel.
• Ensures quality housekeeping and cleaning in royal, VIP, and staff zones of the project.
• Completes and maintains all records, establishes controls and performance checks necessary to quality accomplishments and tasks pertaining to the section.
• Ensures safety and security standards.
• Closely working with the Facility Services Manager on financial tracking and reporting to ensure all services are delivered within agreed budgets and defined service levels.
• 5-10 years' soft services/housekeeping experience.
• Experience in quality housekeeping standards supervises the housekeeping workforce.
• Proficient in the English language both written and oral.
• Proficient in Office Computer Applications, Word, Excel, Access, Power-point
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.