Job description / Role
Please forward your CVs online.
• Enhancing MI reports via Tableau software system with below detailed scope
• Review all SAS codes/MI reports in COO area.
• Group / categorize reports to identify common fields/data source.
• Identify reports which can move to Tableau.
• Gather any other reporting requirement from departments.
• Implement IT change requirements for moving current MI reports to Tableau.
• Implement changes required to ensure report and Data related to reports can be archived for reports moved to Tableau.
• Potential solution implementation for interface with Teradata as well live system data for Tableau reports.
• Some Technical requirements
• Same data sources that being used for SAS should be on Teradata without any filters.
• Convert SAS scripts to pure SQL scripts.
• Grant access to users they were using same report before it moved to Tableau.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.