Job description / Role
• Act as the head of each assigned application teams taking ultimate ownership and accountability for the service delivery.
• Control costs in-line with budget/forecast.
• Overall accountability for managing the relationship, contract and client satisfaction of assigned application.
• Providing guidance, communication and leadership for assigned application teams.
• Maintaining and communicating knowledge of latest industry trends.
• The escalation point for all matters related to assigned applications.
• Contract negotiation and vendor management.
• Employee engagement and development.
• Plan and implementation application technology transformation.
• Work closely with infrastructure & business teams toward achieving objectives of the organizations.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science
• At least 8 to 10 years’ experience in Managing Application Development, Application Innovation or Complex System Integration Projects
• Previous experience as Program/Project Manager in large and complex environments
• Experience in transition from project mode to support/maintenance mode involving vendors and in-house teams
• Experience in managing large scale production support engagement
• Must have excellent oral and written English
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.