Job description / Role
• Demonstrates facility with software development, programming, and/or applications; enjoys working with and analysing complex data and developing software solutions.
• Ability to solve difficult problems; develops creative solutions; ability to identify key issues/problems through analysis and questions; attacks problems systematically; sees non-obvious relationships.
• Excellent communication skills and experience of conducting customer training, workshops and/or presentations
• Experience with SQL, data analysis and database methodologies
• Ability to design and write technical documents
• Well versed in Internet / Intranet concepts
• Experienced in customer-focused interaction
• Proven ability to lead and deliver results as required within specific time frames.
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Ability to conduct training and develop training materials
• Software development experience - over 4 years
• Experience developing a healthcare application is a must
• Figures things out independently in ambiguous or unstructured situations; runs with ideas/initiatives without needing direction or supervision; is comfortable with taking risks going into a novel situation; directly addresses or raises issues of concern to him/her
• HL7 programming experience.
• Experience with InterSystems technology and healthcare systems.
• Knowledge of Health Information Exchange (HIE) standards and best practices.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Green Gulf Careers
Software Developer (.NET Framework)
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|
.Net MVC Developer
SFM Corporate Services
Technical Team Lead