Job description / Role
Sole Legal Counsel - Government Entity - Fs Sector - Riyadh
* Sole in-house counsel for a government entity who are tasked with improving the smooth running of business in the Kingdom. This hire will be a generalist handling all legal matters pertaining to the company
* This government entity oversees some of the major finance organisations in the KSA. Fairly new entity which is very much in growth mode.
* Generalist legal role - handling all commercial contracts, drafting legislation, advising on regulatory framework, maintaining up to date documentation, etc
* This is an incredibly rare and exciting chance to be head of the legal team in a growing and well respected government organisation.
* You will have a high responsibility role and will report to the Governor who is a US expat.
* Excellent quality of work and competitive remuneration package on offer.
* Saudi national
* Education from either the US or the UK
* Good generalist experience, but ideally some finance/FS experience in particular
* Some previous experience of having worked with a government entity
The above four requirements are ESSENTIAL, please do not apply unless you fulfill this criteria
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.