Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- Solution expert provides senior strategic sales cycle support on Product/LoB specific solutions
- In focused solution/LoB segments, responsible for demand generation, solution/LoB pipeline build strategies and development of scale initiatives resulting in increased solutions/LoB pipeline, revenue and in elevating SAP's leadership position in a solution/LoB segment
- Leverages solutions expertise ensuring business critical & innovative results for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment.
- Articulates our competitive advantage for customers and prospects
- Responsible for delivery of outcomes
- Executes solution/LoB segment functional business plans integrating functional and financial objectives
- May represent SAP externally and internally on specific solution/LoB segment subject matters
- Professional experience with large, multi-national software/IT organizations and with a demonstrated expertise of at least one solution segment/LoB (e.g. through Solution Management, Sales, Consulting or Business Development roles)
- SAP product experience and/or 8-15 years prior relevant solutions/LoB experience.
- Working knowledge of Cloud in the B2B environment
- Working knowledge of cloud, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce/ business networks
- Viewed as solutions/LoB expert across SAP, capable of leveraging an extensive network on behalf of SAP resulting in pipeline and revenue growth
- Proven track record of success in the selected solution/ LoB area
- Customer facing experience
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable.
- Customer Focus
- Drive Simplicity
- Develop Amazing Talent
- Ensure Customer Success
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Knowledge Transfer Methodology
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.