Job description / Role
Solution Architect, Banking, Riyadh - technical design team
Executive manager level, Solution Architect within Application Design with technical experience will be required and this would suit a Solution Architect with Experience of Enterprise Architecture / Service Orientated Architecture from a Banking environment. Anyone experienced with Corporate banking, treasury, trade finance will be a highly desirable.
The Michael Page Exec Team are currently recruiting on a retained basis for one of the largest banks in Saudi Arabia.
This is a vital position as a Senior manager, Solution architect position to provide the solution design in the business domain and take high-level business requirements and translate them into cost effective technical, functional, and operational high level solution architecture. This person will Lead from the front and have a team grow around them as well. This hire is part of the digital transformation strategy for the business.
* The primary role of the solution architect is to provide, Co-Own, maintain, improve IT Application Design Methodology, Guidelines and solution governance.
* As a solution architect you can take high-level business requirements and translate them into cost effective technical, functional, and operational high level solution architecture.
* This is a Technical position where you will be responsible for the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end high level solution architecture with overall accountability for the technical design and review for the system design specification.
* This is working on a technology transformation project for the bank, working on Corporate banking, treasury, trade finance application.
* Experience of working in this area will be desirable.
* This is a permanent role, Based in Riyadh
* This role is for a Saudi national
* Competitive salary
* Health care
* Tax free salary
* Solution Architect within Application Design with Technical experience will be required and this would suit a Senior manager from a Banking environment.
* Any experience Corporate banking, treasury, trade finance will be a highly desirable.
* This hire will work with connecting the business teams to enhance the quality of the requirements.
* Plan and design the structure of a technology solution.
* This is an ideal role from someone from a technical Solution Architecture background who can research the current and emerging technologies and proposing changes when necessary.
* Responsible for applying EA and SOA governance policies and procedures per business requirements.
* Co-Own, maintain, improve IT Application Design Methodology, Guidelines and solution governance.
* This is a hands on role as an individual contributor to quickly lead from the front technically as a Solutions Architect specializing within the CRM area.
* Experience as a Solutions architect within Banking
* Architecting and designing end-to-end technical solutions
* Good understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) including architecture, modeling, data architecture, and Middleware
* Previous experience in designing and architecting large-scale solutions.
* Technology transformation experience is required
* Understanding of Cloud Architecture, Micro-services concepts, API Management.
* Experience in designing and architecting large-scale solutions.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
Deputy Chief Information Advisor
|Saudi Arabia||11 Feb|
Business Analyst - Banking
RTC-1 Employment Services
Information Technology Manager
Al Asala for Education and Training
Business System Support - BSS Business Analyst
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)